High solids crossflow filter for beer – Dynamos
Revolutionary rotary crossflow filter, designed to filter yeast and dry hop residual. Filtrate recovery up to 95%.
- The first dynamic rotary crossflow filter with innovative calibrated back-wash system.
- Good alternative for filtering yeast sediments and residuals without adjuvants.
- This cross-flow filtration is actuated with a series of rotary discs that spin themselves into the product to be filtered. It is a self cleaning process and moreover discs are open and fully inspectable.
- High quality level of filtered product.
- No oxygen pick-up.
- High nominal flowrates with big quantity of solids in suspension (25-100 l/m2h with lees).
- Long filtration cycles (up to 96 hours).
- Very low energy consumption.
- Compact and easy to use models, available from 1m2 to 20m2 and multiples.